Sarah, I love them! I really want to learn to make them. So, we are planning a date.
Just want to make sure you know about this blog:http://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow
Katie, Thanks for the site, I love it!!!We'll definitely set a date, their a lot of fun ;-) let me know what works for you...
HI SARAH! I didn't know you had a blog, how wonderful to stay connected this way. Let's get together before our kids are in high school!!:-) I think about you often although we aren't together much.Love from Strasburg.J.LOVE, LOVE the yo-yo's!
you should post a tutorial on this... like step-by-step on how to do it. it'd be cool to learn! they are very pretty!!!
Sarah, I love them! I really want to learn to make them. So, we are planning a date.
ReplyDeleteJust want to make sure you know about this blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://belladia.typepad.com/crafty_crow
Katie, Thanks for the site, I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteWe'll definitely set a date, their a lot of fun ;-) let me know what works for you...
HI SARAH! I didn't know you had a blog, how wonderful to stay connected this way. Let's get together before our kids are in high school!!:-) I think about you often although we aren't together much.
ReplyDeleteLove from Strasburg.
J.
LOVE, LOVE the yo-yo's!
you should post a tutorial on this... like step-by-step on how to do it. it'd be cool to learn! they are very pretty!!!
ReplyDelete